Tuesday, October 13, 2009

It is.. Isn't it?

"It's kinda fun to do the impossible" - Walt Disney. When I saw this, I had no real clue how to right a post for this quote. It took me a while to figure out, but I eventually did. Personally, what I think that this means, is that if you try, you will succeed, which of Corse, is true. Now, when I read this, I find it hard to believe this came from Disney, even thought you probably think it sound perfect. Now, after I read this, really, it seems like everything is possible. Just imagine yourself flying over your city, even though this does seem like a one in a million chance, maybe someday, humans may be able to fly.

 

            About a week ago, I was trying to a post about Poverty, and for the life of me, I could not even right down the very first sentence, but I thought about and thought about, until, Bam! It came right to me. This proved to me that when you try something, even if you fail you keep trying, it will eventually happen. From what you have read, I just have one favor to ask, just never give up.

No comments:

Post a Comment