Sunday, October 18, 2009

Duck's O' Magnificent

“Quack!” One of the most interesting small things that always make’s me happy to see is the scenery at my grandpa’s retirement home. I visit him every week or so, and when I do, I always get to see hundred’s and hundred’s of animals, bugs, trees. When visiting my grandfather home, we usually sit outside, and 2 or 3 ducks come and just sit right beside us. It’s just like we are all the same species. Even though I can see ducks and birds all over Canada, buy when you go near them, they just flutter away. These ducks come by themselves. Although, that’s not the only reason I love visiting him, there’s also all these intriguing insects, such as dragonflies, fireflies, you can just keep on going!

 

            The dragonflies are a bright blue, with orange on their bottom, while the fireflies are dark blue, but have a tint of yellow. The duck’s, on the other hand, are almost impossible to describe. Their feathers are deep dark brown, with a very dark yellow as the color of their beak. They have such soft, silky, and velvety textures to their fine hair. Their beak is like god, greatly hard, but with the weight of a feather. Of coarse seeing my grandpa is the best part, since when I was a kid, he would always look after me, and help me with my homework, and do everything he can.

           

            What I can truly say is, when you go somewhere to do something, don’t only enjoy that something, but enjoy everything else.

1 comment: